CINNAMON SOUR CREAM CAKE
Serving Size : 12-16 servings.
Category : Cake
Borrowed from the Hersey's webpage
|| plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour, divided
||container (8 oz.)
||dairy sour cream
||cups (2-1/2 sticks)
||butter or margarine, softened
||cups (10-oz. pkg.)
||HERSHEY'S Cinnamon Chips
- Heat oven to 350¡F.
- Generously grease and flour 12-cup fluted tube pan.
- Combine 3 cups flour, granulated sugar, baking powder and salt in large bowl.
- Beat sour cream, eggs and vanilla with fork or whisk in medium bowl until smooth.
- Add butter and 1 cup sour cream mixture to flour mixture.
- Beat on low speed until thoroughly combined; beat 1 minute on high speed.
- Add remaining sour cream mixture; beat on medium speed until fluffy.
- Stir together cinnamon chips and remaining 2 tablespoons flour until chips are coated; gently stir into batter.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake 60 to 70 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool 20 minutes; remove from pan to wire rack.
- Cool completely.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar, if desired.
A printer friendly version of this recipe can be obtained Here
Well if you think you can do better than the Hersey's photographers and want to send in what these muffins really look like,
please feel free