Frequently Asked Questions
Only nobody has asked and questions frequent or not, so if you have a question we can put in the FAQ why not email us.
Cinnamon Medicinal Uses
- Cinnamon helps with the strengthening and flow of circulation.
- Works as an expectorant for colds and flu.
- It can be used as a pain reliever for toothaches.
- It is an ancient herbal medicine.
- Pharmaceutical name : Cortex Cinnamon.
- Botanic Name : Cinnamomum Verum.
So what's so special Strongly aromatic, sweet, pleasant, warm and but hardly bitter or adstringent. Compared to its relatives, cinnamon has a fresh or lively tone that is missing in all other cinnamon species.